I borrowed a soul from a current passport user. I have avoided getting a Passport
account for years now, and don't plan on enrolling in one anytime in the near future.

Don Verhagen

Donald Verhagen                       1690 S Congress Avenue, Suite 210
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Delray Beach, FL 33445  USA
Tandem Staffing Solutions, Inc.  Voice Phone: 561.454.3592
Senior Programmer                      Fax Phone: 561.454.3640

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9:58:52 AM 01/28/2004 >>>
Actually that's a very interesting point, especially considering
Microsoft just made their Services for Unix toolkit available for $0
(plus a piece of your soul: Passport account required).  That would get
sh working.