Esecially for those of us in the U.S. who emmigrated from Sweden a
couple generations ago. I've only been back once. I know, you can't go
back to where you've never been, so, I've been to Sweden once. It was
very nice, though I doubt I could bear to live there (personal political
reasons).

Karl

Karl L. Pearson
Director of IT,