      From what you said, it looks like this is what you're trying to do
      Look in the BCI manual for starters, also the CONNECT program in the BP file in the UV account
      You'll have to write some UniBasic code to use BCI

HTH

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Mark Warner
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2004 4:23 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Univerase 9.5.1/NT talking to Sql/Server 2000

I've search the postings on the list, and from what I've read this should be fairly simple, but for some reason I just can't seem to get this to work.  I've set up the uvodbc.config entry and have set up a odbc in the control panel, but when I try and use the CONNECT verb to get connected to the sql/server side, I get the following message:

SQLConnect error:   Status = -1   SQLState = 08003   Natcode = 0

[ODBC] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Connection not open

What am I missing here?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....

Mark

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.  If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone the sender immediately.