From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ray Buchner
Sent: 30 January 2004 13:29
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: Telnet on Bar Code Guns

Is there a specific application I will need to run a telnet session from a
bar code scanner screen?  Or do the guns mentioned in the other scanner
thread have this capability built in?  Only in relation to 802.11 solutions.

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk