We wanted to do the same thing. Someone in this group recommended Pcl2pdf by Visual Software. We tried their demo and it worked great. Only two minor problems - one, it does not support color and some of the GL commands rendered slightly displaced but this is easily fixed. We ended up buying the product with no regrets. www.visual.co.uk

HTH,

Ted
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Kunzman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 5:08 PM
To: U2-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [UD] Creating PDF from PCL output

We are running an old electronic forms package from Epicor Dataflo on Unidata 6.0 / HP-UX 11i.  The application builds a form from a predefined template (Transform) and data from the application to create the PCL for the printer.  The users would like to be able to create PDF documents.  Is there a way to use Adobe Acrobat to do this?

Thank you.
Steve Kunzman

ASI DataMyte
2800 Campus Drive, Suite 60