I have the UniData 6.0 ODBC client software installed on a Windows NT 4.0
machine and a Windows 2000 machine.

Setting up an System DSN ODBC profile on the Window NT box work just fine,
however on the Windows 2000 machine, whenever I access the "server" drop
down list box, there are no servers present even though I have several set
up properly in the uci.config file.

When I just manually type the server in and try to use the ODBC profile
elsewhere, it doesn't work.

I checked both machines and the uci.config file is identical on both
machines (same path and content) and the registry key is consistent on both
boxes as well.

Registry Key:
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IBM\UniClient\UCI:UciCfgFile

uci.config path:
C:\IBM\UniDK\Config\uci.config

Does anyone have any insight on this one?  Any help you can give is greatly
appreciated.