Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: Migrating U2 data

So if we are running UniVerse (and UniData is a different DB system) I would not use the document someone referenced

Here is what I was told to use to determine what we are running on old SCO.  This is UniVerse?
>.L RELLEVEL

     RELLEVEL
001 X
002 7.3.1.1
003 PICK
004 PICK.FORMAT

As for uvbackup and uvrestore -- they were not implemented in UniVerse 7.3.1.1 distribution.

Any other ideas for migrating UniVerse UNIX 7.3.1.1 to Windows 10.0?