<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote...

> I can't help with the "sleep" question on stopudt but I just want to point
> out that listuser and deleteuser are actually OS level commands.
>
> This means that your administrators don't need to access your system to
> issue the deleteuser command. They can even do the listuser to make sure
> they get the right pid.

Aargh - you sound like IBM support :-).  It's also that it's only the users
of the system who know that someone needs logging off, and in this day of IT
outsourcing they'd need to raise a support call with their IT department to
get a process logged off - a bit trickier than doing it themselves with a
button on the list user screen.