From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Wolverton
Sent: 18 February 2004 13:47
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] The aforementioned and promised NAG about
OVERQUOTING

I have to say, I just loaded Outlook 2003, and sort EVERYTHING by
conversation... I'm kinda sorry people are now making efforts to
complying
with 'netiquette', because 'top posts' are SO much easier to use in this
venue - it is awesome to be able to run through the whole set of topics
in
the preview pane without having to so much as scroll....

I suspect we'll see Netiquette change over time for this reason - as
posts
become more 'real time' and interactive, it would make sense the rules
would
evolve as well...  More and more we're *not* typically reading a
response a
week later or out of context - the world is changing! Evolve!

;-)

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.