Unfortunately I'm rather Unidataly challenged but my reasoning for type 19s
is that it is a Unix/Windows directory and unlike the type 1s it wont
truncate record IDs.

In retrospect I think I'd prefer to send a basic program rather than a
paragraph. That way you can prompt for the installation type (UD or UV) then
branch to the correct set of EXECUTES.