** Reply to message from "Rich Sias" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 18 Feb 2004
11:13:28 -0500

> Well, I got to start my searching for gainful employment. I have used 2.5 weeks
> just working on refining the resume, it is near done soon and I need to gather
> potential sites near where I live first.
>
> Contact me directly with places (company names) and other details if known and
> date of last contact if old knowledge.  If you had a contact name and or phone
> number that would be even nicer.  Can be former employers, current ones,
> customers, buyers or other contacts that you are aware they own a U2 system and
> just might need a DBA or such.

Hmmm, I left out any clue on city

Philadelphia, PA USA   (Northern Suburbs)
Northern Suburbs are nearby Doylestown for me.

Although looks more like choice of change careers or move elsewhere.

For those who already knew me, thanks for the replies.

Rich Sias