From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cesar Riba
Sent: 19 February 2004 15:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [UV] Very slow SQL query

Hello,

    I have two files one has 300.000 records and another has 200.000
records, I wante to make SQL Query whit the two files and this takes bettewn
30 seconds and 1 minute to return the result.

    However, I have a program with BASIC to obtime the same result and it
takes less than one second, I have heard that other DB Systems like SQL
Server, Oracle, etc... are very fast with the SQL Query.

    Is this posible or do have I made a mistake?

Thanks

César

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk