Folks,

Our system administrators have recently seen a few examples of System Error
Message 100102 "get_expbuf: illegal level 0, current level 0." appearing in
the UV ERRLOG.

Can anyone tell me what this means, and what (if anything) we can do about
it?

UV 10.0.15 on Windows 2003 Server

Thanks

Mike Henderson
Senior Analyst / Programmer, Corporate Applications
Communications & Information Systems Branch
New Zealand Defence Force
DDI: +64 4 2371 828
Fax: +64 4 2371 807
Mob: +64 21 300 654

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.