From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dawn M. Wolthuis
Sent: 24 February 2004 17:15
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Making Linux bootable CD

This might not be helpful, Martin, but in case it is, here are the
details of how I would do it:

1) Find a college student who is running linux and has a cd writer
2) Have them make the CD's
3) Buy them a pizza

I'm sure there are other methods that would work as well, but this is my
preferred approach to such problems.  Cheers!  --dawn

Dawn M. Wolthuis
Tincat Group, Inc.
www.tincat-group.com

Take and give some delight today.