Denny,

Please send any mvQuery questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - we'll be happy to
help you out!

I use MVQUERY_LOGIN and MVQUERY_ABORT (on UniVerse) frequently as a means of
testing mvQuery by COMOing trace output and setting DATE.FORMAT. Here are my
paragraphs:

>ED VOC MVQUERY_LOGIN
3 lines long.

----: p
0001: PA
0002: DATE.FORMAT ON
0003: STARTCOMO
Bottom at line 3.

>ED VOC MVQUERY_ABORT
2 lines long.

----: p
0001: PA
0002: COMO OFF
Bottom at line 2.

If you are getting problems with these we'll need to know:

a) which transport you are using (UniObjects or UniLink)
b) which database you are using
C) which version of mvQuery you are running (client and server)

We have discovered that if you are using UniObjects against UniData, certain
specific commands you might choose to put inside MVQUERY_LOGIN (notably
DATE.FORMAT) are "lost" by the UniData environment (this relates to an issue
with UniObjects). If this is your configuration there is a patch we can ship
you.

Regards,

Brian Leach

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk