Oh well since he's using UV 9.4.1.3B looks like the phone call then

:-((

-----Original Message-----
From: Eppel,Gary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February 2004 15:34
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Universe File Corruption

'uvfixfile' won't touch this (bitter experience speaking here). You
really need fixtool and for that you'll need to have UV10.0.x (I think
the 'x' is 15 or higher, not totally sure) or, even better, v10.1,
installed. The versions of fixtool prior to that were not as
sophisticated as the current one, which can actually (usually)
successfully fix something like this.

It can be fixed manually, but that would take a lot more than an email
to spell out the details :-(   and then only if you are extermely
comfortable with bit buckets and reading/modifying hex values, etc.
There have been emails on some of this before - search the archives.

In the meantime, if you need it fixed fast, call Universe support and be
prepared to pay a few hundred bucks.

Gary Eppel