Using ODBC from IIS I have a problem with Unidata sessions not being closed
until about 60 seconds after a query is issued - so that all the Unidata
licences are being used up.  A new session gets created for each Windows
User ID (even with the odbc user id hard coded as below) and gets re-used by
second requests from the same user.

I've got a simple page...

<%
Dim SQLStmt, connection, results
SQLStmt = "SELECT TS_DATE FROM MTA_TSDOC WHERE STAFF = 'SIMON'"
Set Connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
connection.Open "DSN=TCOOfficeBasedev; UID=simon; PASSWORD=xxx"
Set results = connection.Execute(SQLStmt)
Response.Write(results.EOF)
results.Close
Set results = Nothing
connection.Close
Set connection = Nothing
%>

which I'm running on XP sp1 IIS 5.1 MDAC 2.7 Unidata ODBC driver 3.01.02.00
to Unidata 6.0.12.  IIS has anonymous access disallowed.  ODBC setup has
connection pooling not activated for the Unidata driver.

Has anyone else seen a problem like this, and if so have you any advice?

Cheers
Simon