Which part are you having trouble with? I haven't used Wintegrate, but I
have got it working with Dynamic connect. You have to make sure that you
have DC setup correctly and have the correct terminal type defined in SB+.

DC
Setup/Terminal/Terminal emulation = vt100 (or vt220 works)
Setup/Terminal/Extensions = sb & sb_keys

SB+
Terminal Emulation = Winteg2.4, Winteg2.5, or TERMITE.COL (would make a copy
of this and call it something else)

Wintegrate should have something very similar. Of course doing it this way
will lose the 'GUI' aspect of SBClient.

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles