Dennis Bartlett wrote:

Hi Mats

Have you inserted it ( the dict entry ) into DICT

DICT.DICT and
CD'd it?

Sounds promising, but a tad baffling in itself...

I've found the DICT.DICT file, and viewed a sample 200 of
them to see if
I can find an example - alas! Please elaborate!
  - by {the dict entry} do you mean
             E:\accounts\D_the.file
    or
             ???

I know CD to be the compile thang used to compile I-type
descriptors...?? If you're saying I should CD it, should it
be an
I-type?

dennis

Oh sorry, I think I've mixed up real triggers and the fake ones that have
been used before the event of real triggers. I.e. an I-descriptor 'triggered' by being an index for the file.

So by the dict item I was indeed refering to an I-descriptor.

Anyway  You may want to try  fooling uv to see the dict as a file
by making a VOC entry :

path to your dict
path to DICT.DICT

and exercise the ADD TRIGGER to this 'file'.

HTH
-- mats
used before