>       ED VOC DICT.IN.MASTER
>       0001: F
>       0002: E:\accounts\_source.DEV\D_IN.MASTER
>       0003: E:\accounts\_source.DEV\D_IN.MASTER

Conceptually, I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing.  This VOC pointer
seems to be all right.  The work I was on UNIX running 10.1... I don't have a Windows
system handy at the moment, so I can't give you're scenario a try.

> Ran this
> CREATE TRIGGER AUDIT_DICT AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE OR DELETE
> ON
> DICT.IN.MASTER FOR EACH ROW CALLING 'RC.DATA.TRIGGER

Looks good.

> Adding trigger "AUDIT_DICT"
> UniVerse/SQL: Unable to open
> "E:\accounts\_source.DEV\D_IN.MASTER/DICT.IN.MASTER".
> UniVerse/SQL: Could not add trigger "AUDIT_DICT".

No idea why the system is trying to open
"E:\accounts\_source.DEV\D_IN.MASTER/DICT.IN.MASTER".

The error is correct in stating that this path does not exists.  But, I have no clue
why the system would concatenate the VOC ITEM name -- DICT.IN.MASTER -- to the path
name in attribute 2 -- E:\accounts\_source.DEV\D_IN.MASTER -- to derive the path of
the file.  That does not seem right.

I'd probably try setting up a scenario where the values in attribute 2 and 3 are
simply the name of the file -- D_IN.MASTER.  Otherwise, you might give IBM a call to
see if they can help.

Tom Firl