Hi Fawaz,

Is this what you are looking for?

SEQ function

Syntax
SEQ (expression)

Description

Use the SEQ function to convert an ASCII character to its numeric string
equivalent. Expression evaluates to the ASCII character to be converted.
If expression
evaluates to the null value, null is returned.

The SEQ function is the inverse of the CHAR function.

In NLS mode, use the UNISEQ function to return Unicode values in the
range
x0080 through x00F8.

Using the SEQ function to convert a character outside its range results
in a
run-time message, and the return of an empty string.

For more information about these ranges, see the UniVerse NLS Guide.
PICK, IN2, and REALITY Flavors

In PICK, IN2, and REALITY flavors SEQ(" ") is 255 instead of 0. In IDEAL
and
INFORMATION flavor accounts, use the SEQ.255 option of the $OPTIONS
statement to cause SEQ(" ") to be interpreted as 255.

Example
G="T"
A=SEQ(G)
PRINT A, A+1
PRINT SEQ("G")
11-632 UniVerse BASIC
/productinfo/alldoc/UNIVERSE10/basic/Ch11
1/9/02

This is the program output:
84 85
71