Hi Glenn,

>Does anyone know if there is an interface driver for Pick into Clarion, or
>if anyone has written such an interface?

you could use ODBC (erk) but I believe that sockets will be the simplest
answer.
Depending on the version of Clarion you may have to buy sockets libraries
(see www.capesoft.com).

One of my good friends is a clarion programmer and I talked him through
using sockets to integrate apache/tomcat with Clarion.

He was using Clarion 5/6 not Clarion/ASP but I presume it is still the same.

If you go down this route, I suggest you use HTTP as a base protocol - saves
reinventing that part of the wheel.

Craig