From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: 29 February 2004 19:43
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Re: Pick AP-Pro Discs

I had considered this option as well as the MV-Lite environments already
out
there. This is really a low-key client (private club membership) that i
am
making a good deal on developing the app from scratch. Once they get
their
original system duplicated (dbase) to Pick, I can enhance their
application
with many desired features and they will have a greater appreciation for
what the system can do for them. Perhaps, they can even grow.

As it is, I'm searching my office for the red-box set of AP-Pro install
discs from a converted client to install on an older P1-133 box. I'll
steal
an Arnet board from one of my other AP boxes (I don't need 24 users
anymore)
and 'build' them a good starting system. That's why I also solicited any
older AP-Pro systems.

thanks.