I have not been using -nodrv.  I see that is says strip drive letters.
Whatever that means.  Should I build the account first using the UniAdmin
then do the restore or viasa-versa(?)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Brian Leach
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 4:22 AM
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: UX to NT

Mark,

Are you specifying -nodrv when restoring?

Brian

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk