I believe (since I wrote all that stuff) that issuing "uv -admin" will display all your available options. Since that original version, I've added additional (DataStage engine only) options for displaying things like engine status, active users, etc, as well as allowing you to start and stop multiple versions (yes, more than one can run on a system now), allowing you to enable/disable autostartup at system boot, changing administer name, etc....