I think there was a thread a while back about this. There was a problem with
stacking the commands (but you can try that). The other things you can do is
to put them into a paragraph and run the paragraph or write a basic routine
to process a list of commands. You may also want to use the REQUIRE.SELECT
keyword if you are doing a select or list....

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles