From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Donald Kibbey
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Windows XP - Telnet - Domain Logins

I remember some time ago where someone on this list posted a fix that
involved editing the registry.  This fix would allow for users to Telnet
into an XP machine running UniVerse 10.1 without entering the domain name
every time.  I've looked over the docs and the archive and I can't find a
reference to this.  If you know of a place where this is documented, please
share.

Thanks,