I am trying to execute a basic program using the  UniSession and UniCommand
classes.  I have done this with other basic programs that are on the
Universe system without any problems.  For the one I am trying to use now I
get back an error message from the response method that reads:

TERMTYPE IS NOT SETUP FOR THIS USER PORT

The only difference that I can see with this basic program vs the other
basic programs that I have working with this method is that this one makes
a call to a basic subroutine.

My java code looks something like this:

 // session is the currently connected UniSession
         UniCommand unicom = session.command();
// COSTEST is the basic program on the host machine
         unicom.setCommand("RUN COSTEST");
         unicom.exec();
         String resp = unicom.response();

Upon execution, the value of resp =   TERMTYPE IS NOT SETUP FOR THIS USER
PORT

COSTEST is a cataloged basic program on the host system with this line in
it:
      CALL S0903(CO,FILE,PGM,SEL,INITS)

If I comment out this line the program runs OK but the data that it returns
is not correct.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim