From: Brian Leach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 March 2004 16:30
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Suppressing detail in UniObjects command

Sounds like your ECL type is set differently for your login and Objects
sessions.

Remember, UniObjects doesn't run LOGIN.

Brian

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please contact
the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions http://www.microgen.co.uk