From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gordon Glorfield
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 3:56 PM
To: U2 Users List ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject: Strange results from I Descriptor

UV 10.0.8

I am trying to create an I-Descriptor that calls a subroutine.  The
subroutine does a select on another file.  When the select is executed I get
this error:  "Non-SQL re-entrant query calls are not allowed."

I'm clueless as to what is wrong.  Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Gordon J. Glorfield
Sr. Applications Developer
MAMSI (A UnitedHealth Company)
301-360-8839

Notice of Confidentiality:  The information included and/or attached in this
electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged
information and is intended for the addressee.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the
contents of the information is prohibited.  If you believe that you have
received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.