Not sure exactly, but I've got some cryptic notes here:
I think it's <A>+<B>+<D> <PWR> <PWR>
This will take you through some questions like "Software Update", etc.  You'll have to
answer these as you think appropriate for your needs.

If that doesn't work, I know that <CTRL> <C> will bring you to a dos prompt (depending
on where you are when you do it).  I don't know if it works from all areas of the
unit's programming.

You can also force a reboot by holding down <4>+<5> press <PWR> wait 3 secs press
<PWR> again, then release <4>+<5>.

I don't have a manual in front of me, so I can't double check at this point, but I
think that the manuals are available on Symbol's website.

Hope this helps.
- Dave