David Wolverton wrote:
> if you
> compile a routine with UniData's Profiler Option 'on', the really
> interesting thing is that you can see where the system is
> spending a lot of
> time, or doing a lot of recursion - you can see clock time
> spent, CPU time
> spent, and number of times the subroutine was called.

Would you be willing to post a HOWTO?  Where do you set this option,
what does the output look like?  This sounds very interesting but is yet
another thing that would take me half a day to figure out.

If you sketch out the basics I'll fill in the details and put it on the
Wiki.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.