> This is actually how it's designed to work.  The BUILD.INDEX routine, for
> the sake of efficiency, creates a complex SELECT list comprised of:
>
> AKIndexKey:@TM:AKIndexRecord

Fantastic, thanks for that Glenn. This behaviour works for me (as long as
doesn't get broken in a new release). I'll ask IBM to update the
documentation.

Cheers,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.