Hi Everyone,

We are in the process of analyzing different approaches to porting our
software to a GUI environment. We are currently looking at Uniobjects for
Java, System Builder, jBase with ObjEx, OpenInsight and Obsydian (which I
have yet to get information on). If you have any other ideas or have gone
through this process, I would like to know a few things:

1) How is the response time with multiple windows up at the same time?

2) How did you deal with security? We need field level security.

3) The approach you used to convert the screens, etc.

We are using Unidata on AIX, have 40+ users and have in excess of 200
screens.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Mayo