> Dear Friends:
>
> After 10+ years of either hosting or supporting the info-prime,
> info-unidata, info-vmark, info-informix, and u2-users etc lists, I have
> decided to shut down the list server.

Congratulations Clif for a fantastic job well done!

> I *really* want to encourage ALL of you to come over the the
> www.u2ug.org site and support this effort. This is *exactly* what many
> of you on this list have wanted over the years. If Not Now, When?

6141 visitors to date in March ... looks like it's Now.

Cheers and see you there,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.