In a message dated 3/30/2004 12:22:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Clif,
>
> Sorry... I kept this discussion to the best of my Professionalism,
> until a few folks here Provoked with some serious name calling.
>
> Its appears bad enough...
> some folks here cannot discuss stuff in a constructive
> argument.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe Eugene

Joe that is untrue, you started the greased ball by launching an atomic bomb without
really understanding what you are talking about.  As many people pointed out here,
your attacks are without substance.  You make statements that are untrue because you
are ignorant and spout off about how horrible something is which does not even exist.
When you are called on it, you change the subject.
   Next?
Will "It's not the Sun it's the Moon" Johnson