From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Drew Henderson
Sent:   Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:24 PM
To:     U2 Users Discussion List
Subject:        Unique user id

Hey gang,

We've moved to a RH Linux platform from an HP-UX box, and have started
using the
"at" subsystem for running batch jobs.....we've run into a problem with
the jobs all having
the same user number.......any suggestions about how to get these to be
unique?

Thanks,
Drew

Drew Henderson                         "There are two types of people -
Dir. for Computer Center Operations     those who do the work and those
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             who take the credit. Try to be
                                        in the first group, there is
110 Ginger Hall                         less competition."
Morehead State University                               Indira Ghandi
Morehead, KY  40351
Phone: 606/783-2445   Fax: 606/783-5078