From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 9:47 AM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: [OT] America Has First Flight (?)

no propaganda in the media.....WOW what an understatement.

our media has more propaganda than I'd like.

How many times have the news only reported one side of a story?
   or left out a lot of important facts? - That's propaganda.

However, at least we have access to multiple views of propagranda
   thus allowing us to draw small truths from each, and hopefully
   building the actual events from these.

Now...the propaganda isn't propaganda in regards to government
  controlled, but it is fueled by money.

George