They are probably referring to the old MARK quick reference guide (part no.
70-8009-833) which does not seem to exist as a PDF.  Being in a law firm, I have
access to dead tree processing equipment that is cable of turning the PDF into a
nicely bound manual.  But, it would be nice, and I would certainly purchase the old
style quick reference guide and basic manual that used to come in the smaller format,
which is easier to find space for on my desk.  I have one of the old basic manuals in
this format, but it is from version 7 of UniVerse and now does not have some of the
things that are needed these days.

Don Kibbey
Financial Systems Manager
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP