At 10:47 AM 2/04/2004, Robert Colquhoun wrote:
Hello,

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Haas, John
Does Anyone know of a way to convert either .pdf or PCL formats to XML and/or WORD format that will run under HP-UX.

I might be completely wrong here as i have never used the product but someone recently told me Open Office can read in pdf files which you can edit and then save as ms-word documents.

If you are really lucky there might be a version available that runs natively on HP-UX.

Oops! wrong about being able to edit pdfs, feature list for open office 1.1 here:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/features/1.1/index.html
Can save as ms-word, xml or export to pdf though.

- Robert