From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Karl L Pearson
Sent: 01 April 2004 18:39
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: DATA statement Clearing?

You bring up a good point. Design-time decisions seemed to make sense
that this would be the easiest way to do this project with the greatest
amount of 'after the fact' support freedom, so, reading the data from a
file wasn't considered. However, we just had a discussion and decided it
wouldn't be that tough to make the change over.

CLEARDATA works on uniVerse, too. Thanks. Darn Manuals. Why can't they
just talk to me?

Karl

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.