From: Logan, David (SST - Adelaide) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 6:47 AM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Memo: Re: UV: How do I determine whether a file is using 64
bitor 32 bit addressing

Hi Steve,

Use the filepeek verb, it is in the Universe bin directory (I presume
this is unix as filepeek does not exist on windows (AFAIK)). Run this
and look at the header information, it will tell you either 32 or 64 bit
file. I also have a magic file (thanks to Glenn Herbert) that tells me
from the files command at the unix prompt. I will publish this if you
need it.

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator