In a message dated 4/7/2004 6:53:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I'm looking for someone who maybe be able to assist with support of a
> customer using PRO-4 (ex McDonald Douglas "ALL") I think.
>
> Support will be required in Sydney, Australia.

My first job was on a Reality 800 I think it was called.
Had some horrendous amount of memory like... 512k and something like 20Meg
disk or whatever.  (Who can remember things 20 years ago?)
   At any rate, when they came out with the Super Sequels it was like night
and day.  Imagine sorting a 50,000 item file in .... Ten minutes! Wow that's
fast!
Will