Hi

I have a client who has a paragraph that does a SELECT and sends the result
to a print queue.  In other words, the results of the SELECT are a print
job.  But how can we/she print headings with that SELECT?

Example code:

>CT VOC UCA.WEEKLYAUDIT

     UCA.WEEKLYAUDIT
0001 PA
0002 SP-ASSIGN Q21  [or even better: HS]
0003 ******** CHECK BALANCES
0005 LIST ACCOUNTS WITH ACTYPE = "13" _
0006 FULL.NAME  A30 _
0007 HEADING "Accounts with account type 13"  (P

If there are no records to display, it says so, but no heading is produced.
The report should at least say BLAH BLAH REPORT, at the start, and end with
END OF REPORT.

Any takers?

Cheers,
LeRoi
___________________
LeRoi Keiller
Client Support - Technical

UltraData - Vision to Reality
Ph +61 3  9291 1700
www.ultradata.com.au

Disclaimer Notice
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action or place any reliance on it. If you
have received this message in error please notify Ultradata immediately on
+61 3 9291 1600. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Ultradata Australia Pty. Ltd.

 To unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from Ultradata
Australia please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject heading
"Unsubscribe".