Like when PI 5.4 was supposed to come out with Relational features and then we backed them out of the release?

Results wrote:

PI/Open-ers,
I'd like to write a 'memorial' article for Database Trends acknowledging the PI and Prime contributions to the community as a whole. Would a few of you be willing to write up some brief paragraphs on things like:
"So I said to Mike, we'll call them "I Descriptors" and he said it would never catch on..."

In other words, I'd like to collect some personal stories about how these functions came about. If I get enough (and enough variety) I'll present it to my editors. Contributions to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]