From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kevin Vezertzis
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 5:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: UniObjects

We are having a UniObject dilemma and wanted to see if anyone has had a
similar problem and/or resolution.  When making a call into Universe,
via UniObjects, we are seeing a session limit of 10 sessions.
Obviously, this is the 10 spawn max on enterprise or ip-based Universe
licenses.  We were under the impression that when license 1 had spawned
10 sessions, then we would roll to license 2 and so forth, until we
reached the max licenses available.  Has anyone come across this
problem?

Thanks,
Kevin