Processor Type: PowerPCPower4
Number Of Processors: 2
Processor Clock Speed: 1.2 GHz
CPU Type: 64-bit
Kernel Type: 32-bit
Memory Size: 4096 MB
Paging 4096MB
OsLevel: AIX 5.2 ML 2
SSA Card: Advanced Serial SSARAID card (6230)
SSA Subsystem: 7133-D40
SSA Disk: 2 x RAID5 (3 x 36.4GB each)

Universe Version: 10.0.0
UVCS: 180 users licence
UVNET: 180 Users licence
Concurrent User: 130 plus User

We had 2 pSeries650 machine running on identical hardware configuration. On Server1,
RAID5 set 1 mirrored to server2 RAID5 set 1 using OS mirror option. The same apply to
RAID5 set 2 on server1 and server2.

On your oppinion would this RAID5 configuration degraded the Universe performance? I
had browse through some UV forum which they suggested to used RAID1+0 which will boast
the server response time. May you give us some suggestion  on how to fine tune this
system to max it's performance?

Based on your experience, are there anyone else implement Disaster Recovery for UV as
same as us? How are their configuration?

Please assist me to solve this problem.

Regard's,

Foo

---