> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Katz
> Does anyone know if they have uniobjects for php?

Not that I'm aware of, but if you're brave you can convince UniObjects
for Java and PHP to work together.  Look on http://www.pickwiki.com for
more information, at least two of us here have done it.

In my case, they decided to go with InterCall instead, they had more C
experience than Java.  I don't know if anyone is using it in
production-- the PHP->Java extension was still marked experimental last
time I looked, and I was not able to get any help from the developer.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.