From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 April 2004 11:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OT] Re: GUI from Mv code Re: Crystal Reports

Well, let's see...  the new car automatically unlocks all the doors when I
get in (my wife thinks the carjackers'll love that one), I have to stand on the
brake pedal to get it to start, the window decides for itself to go all the
way down when I just want it down a crack, and the turning radius sucks. But,
hey, that's progress. It's new and improved.

Anyway, ignore this as the grumblings of an old codger whose coffee hasn't
overcome the arthritis yet this morning.  ;^)

Regards,
Charlie Noah