Chuck,
you need to worry about time zone when rendering the unix epoch time as it
is UTC (aka GMT) based. A simple conversion of the unix epoch time to U2
date/time will be incorrect unless you are in Britain in the winter - and
who'd be there then ;-)

Have a look at http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DateUtility .
DateUtility("parseEpochTime",intTimeStamp) will return U2 Date & Time based
on the local machine time zone.

This function could be used as a conversion by wrapping it and globally
cataloguing it as $ParseEpochTime
OCONV(intTimeStamp,'UParseEpochTime')

Cheers,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.